5 on Friday: What’s Making me Happy
- 2 random instagram accounts that consistently make me happy with toys, games, and shows from my youth: Keep it Old School and Eighties Girls.
- Fingers crossed, our winter has been actually quite lovely in Southern New England. My commenting on the weather likely means a blizzard will be happening right after I type this ha. In any case, it’s been mild enough that we’ve been able to go out walking at least once a week and even on some of the colder days, it’s been sunny so is not completely depressing.
- I spend way too much time in life buying groceries which is probably one of the tasks of adulting I dislike the most. Amazon PrimeNow delivery from Whole Foods is a lifesaver and even though I’m probably paying a lot more for groceries, not having the hassle of another trip to the store for the basics is saving my sanity a little bit. Extra happy points for it coming to porch and not having to interact with a human being.
- Why did it take me, a tea lover, so many years to get an electric kettle? No idea why. We bought one earlier in the fall and even Q loves it for making his spicy chai. It also took me until last week to realize it was easier to boil the baby’s water for formula in it instead of boiling on stove.
- Fuzzy socks. A simple joy of winter.