June in Review, July Preview!
Thanks to Nicole for her awesome monthly review questionnaire from her weekly notes email to inspire me!
The two things I’m most proud of from June:
- Completely detaching myself from work during my vacation
- Beginning my summer blogging for newportFILM
The two things I’m most grateful for from June:
- Spending time with my aunt and grandmother in California
- My backyard- our own little backyard space to enjoy the gorgeous weather
The lesson I learned and am carrying forward with me from June: Getting away from work and life’s routines is sometimes the best medicine for all that ails you
My intention for July: Action with a side of soaking in the summer
One thing I aim to do everyday in July is: move my body!
Because I am brave, here are 2 new things I will do in July:
- Try standup paddleboarding
- Creative writing to try to get more of my own voice out there, not just the freelance stuff
The one book I definitely want to read in July is: Something light and from my own bookshelf– trying to break this habit of not being able to read the books I actually own
Something I want to experiment with in July is: How and where we buy our food. My local supermarket is failing us in so many ways
Just for fun, I will: go to the beach
As an act of intentional kindness, I will: host dinner at my house for some family and friends who I want to treat
HAPPY 4th OF JULY!