5 on Friday: May Excitement
- The month of May is filled with lots of good things- Mother’s Day, the birthdays of my brother, aunt, sister-in-law, and Q, and now my brother and wife’s anniversary. Plus there’s a long weekend thrown in so it’s a great month!
- Other excitement of the month: A quick trip to Cleveland for a few days for a work conference. A new city ( and state!) for me so even though it’s a quick trip, I’m looking forward to exploring a new place.
- After house frustrations and feeling incredibly overwhelmed by some house projects, Q and I are not set up with a great landscaper to come deal with some of our outside issues. Just knowing this is happening has eased my mind tremendously.
- This particular Friday in May is particularly celebratory as I’ve paid off the last of my credit card debt!! I feel like there should be a badge or something for that.
- Plans for the weekend include celebrating my former boss tonight at a birthday party for him, then another celebration on Sunday for my brother and Mom. Lots of fun and good times happening and so much to be thankful for in my life.