April in Review, May Preview
Thanks to Nicole for her awesome monthly review questionnaire from her weekly notes email to inspire me!
The two things I’m most proud of from April:
- Opening my 8th exhibit at my day job ( still finding it hard to believe I’ve been in the same spot that long)
- My freelance writing work
The two things I’m most grateful for from April:
- Q putting up with some long work hours, lots of complaining, and general crankiness
- Great coworkers at my day job that rallied to help me through some stressful moments
The lesson I learned and am carrying forward with me from April: My job is not my life.
My intention for May: Relax, enjoy, and ponder.
One thing I aim to do everyday in May is: try to drink more water, move my body somehow, and take care of myself.
Because I am brave, here are 2 new/scary things I will do in May:
- Reach out to people I admire to talk through ideas/plans for future
- Make a budget/dreaming big plan for next steps in life/career
The one book I definitely want to read in May is: Eligible by Curtis Sittenfeld. I love her writing and am seeing her speak at a book/author event at the end of June, so definitely want to read it before then.
Something I want to experiment with in May is: Cooking one strictly vegetarian meal each week to convince Q that veggie meals can be delicious and filling!
Just for fun, I will: go hiking/walking in the woods with Q and Little Man.
As an act of intentional kindness, I will: make it a point to help coworkers execute on their different projects this month.