- If someone did something very kind- in an almost grand fashion, but then continues to be an arse of the first degree from then on after, does that one very kind thing even count?
- This time of year, when summer squash and zucchini are in season, I see so many random recipes online for things to do with them, yet inevitably the things that look the most appealing all involve turning on the oven. It was 80 degrees in my house yesterday- why the heck would I want to turn on the oven? Even if I had central air, I doubt a fresh baked zucchini lasagna is going to be high on my want to eat list. By the time it’s cool enough to put it back on, the zucchini is going to be back to the bland stuff they sell at the supermarket.
- The copy machine in my office says the printer is jammed any time the paper is out. Why couldn’t they make an alert that says out of paper instead of making us open/close ten different things to clear it?
- With all the email list options out there, why would a company/service choose a provider that takes 3-5 business days to remove my name from their subscription lists? Makes no sense to me.
- How many weeks can Q& I go in our battle of wills to see who will clean the shower first? Bathroom cleaning continues to be the one chore we spar over. Current count is 3 weeks.
- Even though I was out in Hawaii for work, I have a week off coming up and my sanity has never been happier.