5 on Friday (#9)
1. Seeing as this was my first full work week since January 5th, I’m exhausted today. I was so spoiled with snow days, holidays, and days off. Considering I’m pushing into my busiest time of year at work in the next few weeks, I’m trying to take as much time for myself to relax as I can.
2. Spring, please come soon.
3. I don’t think I’ve mentioned that I finally joined the 21st century and got an iPhone back in January. Or maybe I did? My level of exhaustion can’t remember which end is up. I miss my flip phone only a little, but was so thankful for the iPhone last weekend when I got lost on my way to anti-gravity yoga.
4. I finally bought new snow boots after 5 or so major snow storms made me realize how deficient my other boots were. I had hoped that buying them would trigger some cosmic force that would stop the snow from coming again, but we’ve had a few inches since, plus some nasty slush stuff. Sorry it didn’t work!
5. This weekend is for getting some fun errands done with Mom while Q works, celebrating my birthday a little early with the family, and doing some house brainstorming about some changes we’re thinking about. And of course, sleeping in and hopefully a nap!