Another year beckons. Full of promise, excitement, anticipation. This year I want to CULTIVATE: relationships, career, creativity, spirituality.
Stuff for 2015 ( in random order):
– Getting back into personal journal writing
– Meal planning, being better about eating up what we have & less food waste
– Spiritual awareness: thinking about regular church attendance, praying more regularly
– Vacation with Q; weekend away with Q&Little Man
– Professional portfolio of writing, exhibit work, etc.
– House projects: window treatments, garage, paint fence, GRASS
– Continue with yoga, introduce weight training, walk on lunch breaks
– Be a better friend by making effort to make plans & see people
– Dinner parties/potlucks and game nights
– Take more pictures
– Go to author reading/book signing
– Blood donation
– Read classics, books I skipped in high school, and attack the books I own on my bookshelf: It is SHAMEFUL that I have not read Catcher in the Rye.
“It is SHAMEFUL that I have not read Catcher in the Rye.” That’s how I feel. It’s on my reading list. We never read it in my high school but everyone at my University seemingly had. My younger sister has too. We read “The Chrysalids” instead. Which was a good read but Catcher in the Rye is referenced everywhere and in every Literature class I was in. Thanks for sharing your goals. Inspires me to keep up with mine 🙂
Wish you lived in STL! I’m going to an author event in mid-January and none of my STL friends have read this guys book. Would be fun to take a blog friend 🙂
Pingback: Clearing Out | Life By Kristen