Another year beckons. Full of promise, excitement, anticipation. This year I want to CULTIVATE: relationships, career, creativity, spirituality.
Stuff for 2015 ( in random order):
– Getting back into personal journal writing
– Meal planning, being better about eating up what we have & less food waste
– Spiritual awareness: thinking about regular church attendance, praying more regularly
– Vacation with Q; weekend away with Q&Little Man
– Professional portfolio of writing, exhibit work, etc.
– House projects: window treatments, garage, paint fence, GRASS
– Continue with yoga, introduce weight training, walk on lunch breaks
– Be a better friend by making effort to make plans & see people
– Dinner parties/potlucks and game nights
– Take more pictures
– Go to author reading/book signing
– Blood donation
– Read classics, books I skipped in high school, and attack the books I own on my bookshelf: It is SHAMEFUL that I have not read Catcher in the Rye.