Favorite Things Lately
– Individually wrapped goat cheese medallions from Trader Joe’s. Perfect for after work/pre workout snack with some crackers or for my salad lunches at work.
– Constant Comment tea- the combo of orange, spice and black tea is my go to blend right now.
– Greek yogurt with honey- I have a raging sweet tooth and this has helped immensely fighting both the need for sweet and the need for healthy, filling protein!
– Monday night yoga- it just makes the week better and more bearable!
– After dinner walks with Q- this isn’t a new thing ( it’s actually one of the things that made me fall in love with him, his love of random walks anywhere), but the weather has been getting so much better so they have been happening more and more.
– Audio books. I’ve said it before, they have changed my commute immensely and I’m so so happy for it.
– Beginning of slow season at work- after a crazy March and beginning of April, I’m happy to finally be taking things off my to do list, filing things off my desk, etc.
– Summer beers coming out. We’re a little obsessed with summer shandies.
– Lots of house planning, both inside and out- making a room for Q’s son, doing yard work, and planning for updates. Also I’m probably more excited than I should be about doing a big deep/spring cleaning at the house.
Any fun favorite things in your world?
Looking forward to Monday morning , my coffee and reading your Blog!!