I have a love/hate relationship with Sundays.
– Sleeping in (though that’s like 8AM these days, but anything is better than 6AM with an annoying alarm)
– Multiple cups of coffee in the sunroom or on the couch
– Reading the paper, blogs, catching up on magazines
– New York Times Sunday crossword
– Sunday family dinners
– Cooking for the week
– Sunday night prep for the week: laundry, planning things for week, the impending doom of Monday morning wakeup
I know the top list outweighs the bottom one, but that Sunday night sad feeling that hits at 8pm often outweighs the good feelings of the day beforehand. I try to make sure I have a good movie or show to watch on Sunday nights to unwind and mentally prep for the weekend, but it doesn’t always help.
How do you overcome the Sunday blues?