No One Tells You v1
A few of my friends & I get a kick out of listing the random things of adulthood no one tells you about when you’re 16 and dying to be adult.
Here are a few- would love to hear contributions from you too!
- You’re going to spend a significant portion of your precious weekend time doing needed adult things like errands and cleaning.
- And the further irony is that most of these places are open only until noon and all hopes for a Saturday spent sleeping in gone.
- You get heartburn from raw red onions ( or maybe just me!)
- You get excited by buy one, get one free chicken at the supermarket ( oh, just me again?)
- Every now and again you say something that your parents ( or grandparents say) and you can’t believe what just came out of your mouth.
- Staying in becomes more exciting than going out ( um bottle of wine in PJs versus crowded bar- DUH!)