5 Things I Don’t Ever Want To Do
1. Help someone with massive wound(s) and blood loss– and with my weak stomach, I’m pretty sure in a bloody crisis you don’t want me around either.
2. Have to sit for hours in wet shoes, socks, or jeans.
3. Get up super early for Black Friday shopping deals- nothing is so cheap or worth it to wait outside on a cold November morning and have to fight people for it.
4. Times Square on New Year’s Eve- not a single ounce of interest in this, plus the amount of crowds and people making a big deal over a non, anti-climatic event would make me ring in the New Year with nothing but snarky annoyance and criticism.
5. Sky dive: I’m sorry, but I just don’t enjoy the feeling of my stomach being in my throat. And see above about weak stomach.