Ten on Tuesday: Food Edition
Today is last day to vote in the Stratejoy Essay Contest! My essay is #14 & you can vote here. Voting closes tonight at midnight PST. I would be so incredibly thankful for your vote- $500 will go a long way for me!
Ten random facts about me & food!
1. I dislike almost all cooked fruit, in particular fruit pies. Not. A. Fan.
2. I like ketchup with cucumbers.
3. In my version of heaven, there is lots of bread, vegetables, shrimp, chocolate, and cheese.
4. I like trying and cooking new things, especially Indian and Thai dishes
5. I’m slightly afraid of deep frying things, but I love fried food
6. I’ll take delicious seafood of any kind over a steak any day.
7. I greatly dislike oatmeal, smoothies, wet cereal, milkshakes, some yogurt, and rice & tapioca pudding, but I love pudding. It’s a texture thing, but still sort of weird, right?
8. I love just about every vegetable under the sun, with Brussels sprouts and broccoli tied for first.
9. Chocolate and peanut butter, in any way I can get it, can make the worst situation seem far better.
10. Having a dessert in place of a meal, in particular breakfast or dinner, is not uncommon for me.
What sort of random food likes or dislikes do you have?